PRIZE DESCRIPTION: Caroline & Company is offering a Day-Of Coordination to one couple.
The Day-Of Coordination includes the following:
- Initial meeting to sign the contract and discuss your needs
- Logistics meeting at venue to go over all details
- Confirming arrival time of suppliers
- Development of the detailed schedule of the event
- Creation of the emergency contact list
- Rehearsal of the ceremony with the procession
- Reception and management of suppliers
- Coordination of the course of the day
- Management of unforeseen events and complications
- Presence of a coordinator until first dance
HOW TO ENTER: All contestants must meet the following conditions of entry:
- The contestant must follow Caroline &Company (@carolineandcompanyca) on Instagram;
- The contestant must like and tag 3 friends on the giveaway post; and
- The contestant must complete the online entry form
- Limit of one entry per couple.
CONTEST DURATION: The contest will run from 8:00am EST on Saturday January 30, 2021 until 11:59pm on Thursday February 11, 2021. The contest winner will be selected and announced by 5:00pm Friday February 12, 2021 – Just in time for Valentine’s Day!!
- To qualify for the contest, you may not be a current client of Caroline & Company;
- Contestant must be 21 years or older;
- The event must be a wedding;
- Your wedding date must be in the year 2021, the prize is not transferable to 2022 or beyond;
- The wedding must be happening at a venue within 1-hour of Downtown Ottawa (calculated from City Hall)
- The prize may not be sold, transferred, assigned, nor converted to cash.
CHANCE OF WINNING: The chance of winning the prize will depend on the number of eligible entries received during the contest period. The winner will be selected from a combination of Caroline & Company’s availability on the chosen wedding date, the style and story submission.
RELEASE: By entering this contest you agree to being photographed by our team and give Caroline & Company permission to use your wedding photos for our personal portfolio and some publications on our social networks. You also agree to ensure that on the wedding day, the coordinator will have a hot meal provided in the evening. This can be a “staff” meal of a minimum of 2 services or the same as served to guests, at your convenience.